Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Achievers United USA
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern develops building-level company growth skills by assisting the Marketing Staff and other members of the team in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent education.