Marketing InternBookmark This
Achievers United USA
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern develops building-level company growth skills by assisting the Marketing Staff and other members of the team in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent education.