Marketing InternBookmark This
Safoir-Faire Consulting Firm
New York, NY
DescriptionSavoir Faire is a first class independent firm that specializes in consulting that is dedicated to serve growth-oriented African businesses and Organizations with strategic planning and expert execution on marketing programs and campaigns. We assist our clients to progress to the next level in delivering their message to their target markets, acquiring their ultimate positioning and in adapting the changes in a technologically advanced age.
SF believes that success on reaching out to different markets depends on a company’s focus on their strength, while being flexible enough to deal with changes along the way.
Our mission is to enable, empower and produce a platform for African business and organizations that puts them at the forefront.
About the Internship:
Savoir Faire Consulting is one of the leading and most affordable, business-driven and entrepreneurial minded consulting agency for African organizations and businesses.
We are looking for interns to join us in an exciting startup environment. Interns will focus on social media, marketing and market analysis, and demographic research.
We are looking for people with creative flair, ambition and a do-anything attitude. This opportunity will test your ability to excel in a high paced environment and will allow for high amount of responsibility and progress.
Interns will have hands on experience on working with different organizations and businesses. They will have hands on experience on writing Business/marketing plans and Strategies
This internship also available for college credit. Depending on accounts that interns work on, stipends might be available.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.