Unparalleled exposure to all aspects of a start-up: Marketing & Operations Summer internshipClasstag
Internet MarketingDVM Multimedia
Marketing/Design InternRonaya K
Hands-on, Flexible Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, DesignProclaim Creative and Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionNext Day Installations is home installation company servicing the Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland as well Baltimore County. We install Smart Tv's in all sizes, install and connect surround sounds, recess lighting, light fixtures, assemble furniture, hang pictures, we are licensed and insured and provide quality work with a guarantee.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.