Event Marketing ManagerThe Campus Special, LLC
Graphic designer w/ Illustrator skills for website + general graphic designs - Photoshop & Video A+Impacten Media
MedStar Harbor Hospital Marketing and Communications Spring InternMedStar Harbor Hospital
Marketing InternHonor Yoga
Digital Marketing InternPerform Group, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented student to assist on a new venture product development. The product will take the form of a tourist scavenger hunt map. Proficient skills in project management, group organizations, timely, and problem solving are required. The right person will be involved with the project from origin through launch and will have a large amount of influence on its direction. Possible future paid position.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.