Marketing InternBookmark This
137 Grand St
New York, NY
DescriptionLeading Financial Services company offers a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target audiences.
- Assist with speaking events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for prospective clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Possess a Laptop with WiFi, Basic knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets, email marketing databases.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, ability to find email addresses
- Should be organized, motivated, great opportunity to develop and plan a National marketing project
- Work Downtown Manhattan or