Entry Level Marketing Positions and Internships AvailableFusion Innovations
Entry-Level PromotionsFusion Innovations
Marketing Intern for Publishing HouseMotivational Press
Outreach, Marketing and Social Media Internship at small tech startup (remote)Resonance Labs
(Remote) Brand Ambassador- Educational Startup, NoodleNoodle
Marketing InternBookmark This
Keiretsu Forum Southern California
270 Bristol, Suite 200
Costa Mesa, CA
DescriptionKeiretsu Forum is a global investment community of accredited private equity angel investors, venture capitalists and corporate/institutional investors. Keiretsu Forum was founded in the San Francisco East Bay in California in 2000 by Randy Williams. We are a worldwide network of capital, resources and deal flow with 27 chapters on 3 continents. Keiretsu Forum members invest in high-quality, diverse investment opportunities. Our community is strengthened through its involvement in social and charitable activities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.