Social Media Marketing InternInside Response
Event Marketing ManagerThe Campus Special, LLC
Graphic designer w/ Illustrator skills for website + general graphic designs - Photoshop & Video A+Impacten Media
MedStar Harbor Hospital Marketing and Communications Spring InternMedStar Harbor Hospital
Marketing InternHonor Yoga
Marketing InternBookmark This
Keiretsu Forum Southern California
270 Bristol, Suite 200
Costa Mesa, CA
DescriptionKeiretsu Forum is a global investment community of accredited private equity angel investors, venture capitalists and corporate/institutional investors. Keiretsu Forum was founded in the San Francisco East Bay in California in 2000 by Randy Williams. We are a worldwide network of capital, resources and deal flow with 27 chapters on 3 continents. Keiretsu Forum members invest in high-quality, diverse investment opportunities. Our community is strengthened through its involvement in social and charitable activities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.