An exciting opportunity in an education start up work at your own pace from anywhereInnovating minds Pte Ltd
Marketing/Fine Arts SalesFidel Films
Client Services InternCreative Marketing Alliance, Inc.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Want to help promote a new social media site & app?Live Out: The Outdoor Social Network
Marketing InternBookmark This
Shri Navagraha Devasthanam of NA
222-40 96th Avenue
Queens Village, NY
Posted: 671 days ago
DescriptionThe Shri Navagraha Devasthana of North America Project is a vision to create a sustainable Temple fostering the Vedic Culture and Heritage of Spiritual Philosophy in the United States Of America, with roots that will come from the power of the teachings of Hinduism, the most ancient way of life and Vedic scripture. The project will have 9 branch temples that will be established in major cities of United States of America. This project seeks to create a temple and community space that can house, inspire, disseminate, and support the spiritual scene and elevate the soul through the understanding of religions.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.