Marketing InternBookmark This
J Paul Studios
1 Third Street
East Brunswick, NJ
DescriptionJ Paul Studios is a full service Photography studio established in 1993. We specialize in events such as Weddings, Mitzvahs, Sweet 16's and Quinceneras. Our services also include corporate and publicity headshots as well as cinematic video. Our wedding expertise is not limited to the tri-state area it encompasses destination weddings abroad as well. The Intern will be asked to create online promotions, use social media to expand our audience, collaborate on presentations, and participate at trade shows.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.