Marketing InternBookmark This
44927 George Washington Blvd. Suite 230
DescriptionGovPartners, a woman owned small business (WOSB), and certified small woman and minority-owned (SWaM) company is the premier location to connect your business with qualified government business through direct and teaming opportunities. We were formed to support the needs of small and large businesses that need assistance with proposal writing, GSA supply schedule contracts, formulating contractor teaming agreements with approved government contractors, program management/deployment services, and staffing support.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
(Summer 2014 internship filled, now accepting applicants Fall 2014 and Spring 2015)