Marketing InternBookmark This
2495 Main St. Suite 343
DescriptionAre you looking for that Golden Internship opportunity for your resume?
Is your ideal internship running errands, brewing coffee, and standing around making hundreds of photo copies? I hope NOT.
Let me know if this sounds more intriguing (without using the other buzzwords you're used to seeing in postings - yawn).
InsideSalesTeam.com's marketing internship will make you feel alive! That's right - not only is our atmosphere very energetic and silicon-valley like, but we're growing - fast!. Ok, you're looking for excitement, check.
You will contribute day one. And, if you like Marketing, especially Sales Research, you will help us discover targeted leads and tomorrow's next valued client(s). There will be other client generation projects, but let's not stop there. You're UNIQUE. I don't know how, but I want to find out. How could you help us? Maybe you're big into SEO, Sales, or Content Marketing. You tell me AND we can set you up with more initiatives. Now you're really excited!
If you're still reading, we can work with your school to give you college credit too. Awesome, check! And, you won't be alone. There are other interns looking forward to working with you every day. They love this place. Check out the general responsibilities and requirements, and apply today!
Responsibilities- Market Research
- Finding trends in new technology
- Creating databases
- Using sales references such as salesforce.com and jigsaw.com
- Contribute to the new business team
- Utilize social media like linkedin.com
- Researching potential customers and developing profiles of them
- Finding employees within companies
- Create strategies to stay competitive and gain new customers
- AND whatever you're interested that can help us grow!
Requirements- Business, Marketing or Communications Major
- Excellent Microsoft Office / General Computer Skills
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Professional Disposition (ie. you want to be successful, you're a team player)
- Friendly, Positive Personality
- Reliable Transportation (we're downtown near Canisius College)
- You love business
- On-time / Dependable