Marketing & Communications Intern - **CHICAGO CANDIDATES ONLY***Free Range Office
#SocialGood Marketing for TextNinjaTextNinja Co.
Marketing AssistantXcel Energy
Marketing AssistantUHS Universal Health Services, Inc.
Marketing Communication InternSatori Laser
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Entry Level - Sales / Marketing / Consulting - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Liberty Theatre & Cultural Center, Inc.
Posted: August 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Liberty Theatre & Cultural Center, Inc. is an non-profit theatre in Columbus, GA. The theatre opened its doors in 1925 and its staged hosted legends such as Ma Rainey and Cab Calloway. The theatre is in the midst of a revival and entering into its second complete season. There are a host of shows and programs at the theatre and assistance is needed with newsletter development, writing press releases, social media marketing, online promotions, and other such tasks.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.