Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a leading full-service digital marketing and management consultancy. We help brands execute a winning digital strategy on top social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others.
You will be involved in all aspects of social media marketing, including attending agency/brand briefings, pitch & introduction meetings. We believe it is important for an intern to see, first hand, how the business works. You will be dividing your time between research, developing strategies in a team environment and getting hand on experience.
For those highly motivated interns we have a commission structure so you can share in the "wins" you help create.
Our offices are in Los Angeles although we are more than open to virtual internships.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Leverage email and lead nurturing to develop leads
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment