Events and Marketing Intern NYC - Fall 2016Joonbug
Social & Digital Media InternshipSan Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
International Marketing Interns (dynamic personalities and skills wanted)EC Innovations
Digital Marketing InternInkster, Inc
Marketing InternDavcar Business Solutions Inc
Marketing InternMCL Contracting Services
Influencer Marketing InternshipHYPR
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DecArte is an established Chicago-based interior design company. The company is a beautiful hybrid of interior design and art, transforming spaces with original artwork. If design involves art, we are there.
DecArte’s business strategy will be enhanced over the fall, and the company needs forward thinking minds to execute the expansion.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.