Marketing InternBookmark This
Core Essentials, LLC
3302 Univeristy Drive Suite A
DescriptionMental Health Agency is seeking innovative ,highly motivated, independent individuals to increase company visibility.
At Core Essentials our mission is to provide holistic services that strengthen independence; assist in the restoration of sound family structures; and that foster meaningful community relationships.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with community and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and promotional materials.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Possess an interest in obtaining knowledge related to community outreach and behavioral health services