Marketing InternBookmark This
Core Essentials, LLC
DescriptionMental Health Agency is seeking innovative ,highly motivated, independent individuals to increase company visibility.
At Core Essentials our mission is to provide holistic services that strengthen independence; assist in the restoration of sound family structures; and that foster meaningful community relationships.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with community and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and promotional materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Possess an interest in obtaining knowledge related to community outreach and behavioral health services