Business/Marketing Intern - FIGS Medical Apparel (Los Angeles, CA)reCareered
Social Media Intern - LureBoats (Boston, MA)reCareered
Marketing & Media Intern, January though August 2016 in Costa RicaOutward Bound Costa Rica
Public Relations & MarketingPrestige Management
Digital Marketing Video Production InternshipRave Decor
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Boston area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.