Digital Marketing InternDigital Marketing Consulting
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For Dotcom CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Social Media InternXoomIM Internet Marketing Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionRetail MBA helps product companies get on the shelf of Wal-Mart or any other chain store retailer. Absolutely no sales experience or existing buyer relationships required! Our training and mentoring program has supported small to mid-size product companies all over the world!
We are seeking marketing interns to support our expansion into new markets and to help level the playing field in the retail industry. Our mission is to help the 'underdog' product company actualize their dreams by getting their new products on the shelves of the world's largest retailers. Exciting times! Our interns will learn all aspects of internet marketing as well as other essential sales/marketing skills that will help them in their own careers and lives!
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Research new affiliate relationship opportunities and more.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.