Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Exponents Insta USA Inc
1351 Air Wing Road
San Diego, CA
DescriptionExponents is an award winning global exhibit house based in San Diego, California that designs and manufactures custom modular and portable tradeshow display.
Since 1982, we helped businesses to maximize their ROI by creating innovative exhibit design, high quality display and graphics. We offer a complete range of display from linear exhibits to big island exhibits. Exponents is a part of Insta Worldwide group with presence in 13 countries and more than 1500 + active clients worldwide.
Exponents is looking to hire a Marketing Intern to develop marketing strategies , campaigns and increase online presence to target specific market and clients. The intern will work from Exponents San diego office and we are looking to hire by mid april 2014
Include but are not limited to:
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Online and in person outreach.
- Designing Corporate brochure, marketing material, news letter, mailers ...
- Monitor, and report results on an ongoing basis .
-Brand positioning over the internet.
-Develop and update Web sites and blogs.
- Write Press Releases, proposals, newsletters.
- Build online community through Facebook, linked in, Twitter, Pinterest, instagram...
- Follow up and maintain relationship with customers, press and fans.
- Good knowledge in marketing strategies and ability to take initiatives.
- Strong interest and proficiency in new media, social media and Internet research.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Very well organized & detailed oriented.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have own laptop
- Interest in product design, art, life style.