Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Herkunft Group formed in 2013 with the vision to offer a more dynamic hands on approach to consulting and management. We pride ourselves in effective sales, operational, and social media training while implementing foundational phase tiered marketing campaigns.
Herkunft Group is looking for social media/marketing guru's to work directly with the owner on a variety of new projects. We want individuals to pick from subjects that interest them the most. Interns will directly influence and shape those projects within the parameters of the company's vision. The goal behind our creative side is to enable our interns to run with ideas that they are passionate about!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.