Marketing InternCheltenham Webster Inc
Campaign InternStreet-Level Youth Media
Marketing/PR Intern - Health, Beauty & Wellness Product LaunchRevival Labs
Entry Level Marketing / Management - Sense of Humor Required!DFW Consultants, Inc
Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionLfL ltd is a new Record Company focusing on publishing and promoting works in hip hop and r&b.
We are looking for interns interested in assisting with our growth and development via enthusiasm all the while gaining insight on how an independent record company operates.
Presently our interns arent required to travel, but we are looking for permanent employees that can.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.