Brand and Product Marketing InternBab'l Books
Public Relations/Liaison InternL'Enfant Rebelle Theatre
Fall Internship in Strategic Online Presence with New Washington, DC Opinion Research FirmStarr Opinion Research
Fall Internship in Marketing with New Washington, DC Strategic Services FirmStarr Opinion Research
Marketing InternShare A Fishing Charter
Marketing InternBookmark This
TW Sports & Entertainment
DescriptionLooking for someone who can create marketing plans for our sporting events
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.