Marketing Coordinator for an Awesome WineryRebel Coast Winery
Paid Account Management InternshipMedium Blue
Digital Marketing InternshipPepper Gang
Graphic Design/Video Editing InternshipPepper Gang
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing InternBookmark This
TW Sports & Entertainment
DescriptionLooking for someone who can create marketing plans for our sporting events
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.