Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing InternBookmark This
1355 Market Street, Suite 488
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionMapJam is pleased to offer a marketing internship at our San Francisco location.
We are looking for enthusiastic self motivated people. You who are Internet savvy, know your way around the cybersphere, have social media tricks up your sleeve and can smooth talk other influential bloggers.
Marketing - Increase traction through a multitude of social media, kickstarter & email marketing campaigns.
Market Research - Reach out communities, organizations, target niches, bloggers, and businesses directly via web, social media and email.
To apply: please review our site, send a short note describing why working with MapJam would be interesting to you. You get extra points if you present a list of top improvements or ideas you would work on immediately.
Company Description We are MapJam - Beautiful Personalized, Collaborative Map Sharing. Our mission is to simplify location sharing in a creative way!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.