Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Web Design & Marketing CoordinatorAlair Corp
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionUGulp.com was created by a partnering company called OrdersIn that specializes in creating ordering sites for entrepreneurs that would like to own their own ordering site in their hometown. We are a recent start up with future goals to grow into a bigger technologically advanced company that offers a lot more than just in-store,mobile, and online ordering to food establishments. We already have multiple projects going to create the first technologically advanced restaurants. UGulp has created these internships to train, develop, and teach what it is like to work with a start up. Our goal is for you to feel welcome and for you to gain insight but also for you to interact with the business by putting your ideas through weekly meetings. The business is very team oriented and we will make sure we are their along the way.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Associates Degree or Higher in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.