Marketing/Social Mediatoo pretty
Sales and Marketing Internship: Tampa,Florida-Sarasota,FloridaNerd Junkie Inc
Broker Relationship Management and DevelopmentKGFA Capital
Virtual Internship in Marketing, Sales, Education Curriculum Development/Research Intern, PRBraathe Enterprises
Marketing and Social Media Management InternPLHB Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elite Group Insurance Services
DescriptionLocal Insurance agency is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our agency provides a range of insurance products to local individuals, families, and businesses and is seeking an intern who can assist with various marketing projects.
The intern should be prepared to work independently on some projects and will finish the internship with a good amount of experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create and prepare brochures and marketing materials.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
-Provide support to social media efforts.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company.
-Generate and expand relationships with customers, prospects, and business partners.
-Maintain reports on daily activities.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.