Marketing Interns for Management Training, Account ManagersInception Marketing
Marketing/Social Media InternCompetitive Edge Performance
Incredible Marketing/Promotions Intern NeededJYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Public Relations and Social Media InternshipPACU Investments
Marketing Internship For Life Coach, Work from Home, Potential for GrowthEmpower Life Coach
Marketing InternBookmark This
2614 El Camino Real
DescriptionPARI LAND is a the Childeren Amusment/Edutainment center .
As the word edutainment mean entertainment that is intended to be educational [from EDU(CATION) + (ENTER)TAINMENT] PARI LAND ,Designed for children six(6)months to ten(10) years old, it is integrates children's educational experiences into a fantasy of discovery play, exploration and fun!
PARI LAND the children's edutainment center is Giving Kids Fre...edom to Learn through Play and emphasizes hands-on discovery learning through developmentally-appropriate spontaneous play, and it includes some elements of pure entertainment. At Pari land, not only do children have fun, they also learn social, mental, physical and emotional development skills by interacting and playing with other children. PARI LAND allows your child to enjoy the company and friendships along the way .It teaches your child to take turns and to be competitive .children will be learning math, reading and thinking skills without even knowing it.
PARI LAND provides a safe and enclosed environment, where children and adults must enter and exit together so it is parents’ supervision space.
PARI LAND also provides birthday parties, classes; special events, please check our website for more information.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.