Marketing InternBookmark This
470 Fashion Avenue Suite 304
New York, NY
DescriptionBDBG Marketing is looking for an exceptional intern to join a fantastic team dedicated to a startup company. Interns will work on marketing campaigns and assisting event productions.
Responsibilities- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing strategy, planning, and budgeting and actively provide insight, opinions, and new ideas.
- Liaison with clients to deliver timely updates on signage, and other marketing initiatives with them
- Effectively execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Proactively provide engaging, interesting, and unique content in social media platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives effectiveness.
- Open-minded and engaging individual who has a strong desire to learn.
- Highly detailed oriented
- Assisting event productions.
Requirements-Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several tasks at a time.
- Team player attitude.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Help coordinate specific events and promotions.
- Work under the guidance of a supervisor and may coordinate specific events and promotions for the events
- Attend team meetings
- Proactively ask for new assignments that support your team
- General administrative duties
- Special projects, as assigned by the team
- Maintain social media accounts