Social Media, Branding, Marketing, Website Updates For AlanBerg.com -Local Traffic Builder
Marketing InternCanopy Brand Group
Marketing InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FIRST JOB in GERMANY / LOOKING FOR FUTURE JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGERSUNITED BRANDS MARKETING GmbH
Marketing InternIntimate City
Marketing InternBookmark This
BDBG Marketing Inc
470 Fashion Avenue Suite 304
New York, NY
DescriptionBDBG Marketing is looking for an exceptional intern to join a fantastic team dedicated to a startup company. Interns will work on marketing campaigns and assisting event productions.
Responsibilities- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing strategy, planning, and budgeting and actively provide insight, opinions, and new ideas.
- Liaison with clients to deliver timely updates on signage, and other marketing initiatives with them
- Effectively execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Proactively provide engaging, interesting, and unique content in social media platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives effectiveness.
- Open-minded and engaging individual who has a strong desire to learn.
- Highly detailed oriented
- Assisting event productions.
Requirements-Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several tasks at a time.
- Team player attitude.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Help coordinate specific events and promotions.
- Work under the guidance of a supervisor and may coordinate specific events and promotions for the events
- Attend team meetings
- Proactively ask for new assignments that support your team
- General administrative duties
- Special projects, as assigned by the team
- Maintain social media accounts