Marketing and Communications InternGrisham Gaines
Marketing Management TraineeWaypoint Consulting, Inc.
Marketing Intern (Social Media Communications Intern)N.Liten Services
Social media/customer engagement internCNote
Entry Level Account ManagerPeak Enterprises Corp
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Marketing InternHealth Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT– Dutch MarketNatexo
Marketing Intern - Chicago AreaBookmark This
Erika Gilchrist Enterprises
Posted: June 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional training company specializing in the personal development of women's issues. We host live workshops, and relationship-building events throughout Chicagoland. Our company is growing fast, and we need to leverage talents to keep up with the growth. We are seeking interns who will bring their creativity, innovative ideas, and professionalism to join our team. The ideal intern has the ability to adapt to changing climates in the industry, can produce results under tight deadlines, and can assist during live events. The intern will be speaking directly with potential new clients, so telephone etiquette and professional demeanor is a must. Having a network of media contacts before coming on board is a plus, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Write weekly press releases and send to various media outlets
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Work closely with our Chief Strategist and Event Planner
- Provide weekly progress reports (remotely and in-person)
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Professional appearance
- Must demonstrate exceptional punctuality
- Display the utmost discretion with clients
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in graphic design software is a plus