Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Wellness Consolidated
College Ambassador - Zyple.comZyple.com
Social Media Marketing All PlatformsPlantOGram
Sales/Marketing InternshipWhistle Sports
Mobile App Marketing! We regularly attend fun events, festivals,fitness expos, and races to promoteThe Fitness Games LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Right Start Outreach Center
4747 Lincoln Mall Dr. Ste. 500
DescriptionWe are Not-For-Profit organization, that is looking for Marketing and Planning interns/volunteers to help out our growing organization. We want to spread the word to the surrounding communities that we are here to help them. We offer job readiness and training, as well as G.E.D preparation. We have a summer youth job program, low income housing, boys and girls club.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.