Offer Part/Time CASH Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionCharney Research, a New York based polling research and political consulting firm is offering part-time and unpaid research internships for Fall 2013 to outstanding undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in international marketing, developing and frontier markets.
Marketing interns will be required to work 20+ hours a week for 3 months. This internship can be used to fulfill credit requirements.
ResponsibilitiesDuties & Responsibilities
• Conduct research on government and contractor websites for possible project bids
• Development of marketing and sales instruments
• Measuring and analysis of marketing efforts/campaigns
• Customer relationship management
• Contribute towards Charney Research’s web-development projects
• Newsletter - distributing a bi-monthly newsletter on our work
• Sales outreach - calls to existing and potential clients.
• Current undergraduate or graduate student studying Marketing
• Excellent research and oral and written communications skills
• Motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
• Able to work independently and handle multiple assignments
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Both US citizens and non-citizens are welcome, but authorization to work legally in the US is essential.