Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
7025 Central Highway
DescriptionThis internship will be with our partner company 280 Direct Mail Services. This position pays $10/hr. with 20 hours a week available. Great position for internet savvy person looking to get their foot in the publication business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.