Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Online Product Marketing Weekend Internship NYC/Westchester Candidates OnlyAlpha Beta Creatives
International Yoga Brand and Teacher is looking for PR and marketing expertKaya
Record Label Business Marketing Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group
Online Marketing ManagerKMC
Marketing InternBookmark This
SheWear Hair Care
DescriptionSheWear Hair Care™ is proud to be the FIRST of its kind and the only one to offer hair weave, hair extensions, hair care products and Mink eyelashes to customers via the direct sales channel. Our company’s model has become one of the fastest growing businesses delivering directly to customers through direct orders and home beauty socials facilitated by hair consultants.
To assist the Marketing Manager in maintaining marketing strategies and to execute the tactical activities associated with the overall marketing plan to optimize sales. Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week.
Overall this internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real world business marketing experience. Interns will have an opportunity to work closely with the founder and CEO of SheWear Hair Care Company to learn the necessary skills required to start, manage or become an executive in a business. A position will only be offered to those we have an interest in hiring at the end of the internship. To learn more about SheWear Hair Care, visit www.shewearhair.com.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.