CASH In Hand (Staff Wanted Immediately)www.dailypay.pe.hu
Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
Epic Level Entertainment
2227 W. Olive Ave
DescriptionWe are an entertainment production company with an online channel, providing genre content through YouTube and creating branded entertainment for marketing clients. We would like to have a intern to aid especially in our online marketing efforts, for both our channel and our production company. The key for us is in social media, and we think a young, fresh perspective will be a valuable asset to the company.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with website updates and forum management.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a career in Marketing or PR
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Detailed knowledge of key social media outlets (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)