Spring Fashion Marketing Internship Starting 05/2016 only apply if you can start immediatelyConfections Boutique & Bags
Marketing and Public Relations AssociatesFlorida Business Consulting
LOOKING TO GROW WITH A BUSINESS!?!?!?!Florida Business Consulting
Marketing SpecialistDrew Berman
Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Online Marketing and Graphics NinjaPower Couple Living
Marketing InternSiam Smart Phone
Marketing InternThe Confused Millennial
Marketing InternBookmark This
70 West Madison St., Three First National Plaza, Suite 1400
Posted: July 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccess Technology Solutions help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re committed to delivering quality IT services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by Contacting us at 1-800-637-9569.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.