Creative Marketing/ Advertising/ Business/ Digital MediaSee Ya PR / See Ya Group
Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Reigning Victory Dance Studio
DescriptionThe marketing and public relations internship at Reigning Victory Dance Studio provides needed assistance with the implementation of key media strategies. This position offers unique insight into the overall operations of nonprofit marketing and public relations operations. Responsibilities include maintaining current press lists and library of press coverage, writing press releases and content for various outlets, as well as researching opportunities for distributing information to new audiences.
Prospective interns should meet the following qualifications:
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Experience blogging, creating online communities, Facebook and email campaign
• Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Basic understanding of the web, use of online SEO services, social media technologies
• Interest in and knowledge of dance and fitness a plus
• Graphics Experience a plus
Initial hours: 6-10 hours/week
Ideally afternoon for 2-3 hours
Home-Based and Office once a week
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.