Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Digital Marketing Media InternshipJonesBrown, PLLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
La Petite Couture
DescriptionLa Petite Couture is a children's clothing company designing unique vintage inspired pieces in 2 collections annually. We are located in Orange County, California. Marketing is a very important part of a running a successful clothing company and we are looking for a talented individual who has a passion for fashion & marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, & social media maintenance.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Reach out to Magazines, Tv and Blogging opportunities to further promote our products.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Has a strong familiarity with the social media outlets.