Marketing InternHealth Care Solutions of Delaware Valley
Marketing Director Assistant for Nurses and other Health Care ProfessionalsMarketing Direct
Marketing Research DirectorValuepon Corporation
Marketing ManagerValuepon Corporation
Social Media MarketerValuepon Corporation
Fitness Club Marketing Distribution & Sales RepJoshua Ventures, LLC
Blogger/ Content MarketerYouBackpacking
Marketing InternAmerit Consulting
Brand Management / Marketing InternBookmark This
Studio41 Home Design Showroom
2500 N Pulaski Rd.
Posted: May 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFirst impressions can last a lifetime. As a brand manager, It will be your job to ensure that the appearance and integrity of the brand is the best it can possibly be.
It’s incredibly satisfying protecting a brand you truly believe in: seeing it grow as more and more people become aware of it, is an incredible reward. We look forward to hearing about how you can work and grow with our team.
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll need to engage a broad range of skills for this job, from research to design. Other tasks you’ll be working on include:
• Observing marketing trends
• Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
• Developing brand’s image and positioning in relation to competitors
• Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
• Monitoring customer engagement on social media & the web
• Ensure message consistency throughout advertising & marketing media
• Engaging in community outreach: coordinating events, marketing projects and advertisement campaigns
• Develop sales tools and collateral
• Brief and train sales personnel
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.