Marketing & Communications InternshipArise
Marketing, Branding, Social MediaMD-Wellness Solutions
Social Media InternA Reyes Designs
Marketing InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN FOR CELEBRITY BEAUTY WEBSITELove, Kimberly LLC
Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
Brand Management / Marketing InternBookmark This
Studio41 Home Design Showroom
2500 N Pulaski Rd.
Posted: May 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFirst impressions can last a lifetime. As a brand manager, It will be your job to ensure that the appearance and integrity of the brand is the best it can possibly be.
It’s incredibly satisfying protecting a brand you truly believe in: seeing it grow as more and more people become aware of it, is an incredible reward. We look forward to hearing about how you can work and grow with our team.
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll need to engage a broad range of skills for this job, from research to design. Other tasks you’ll be working on include:
• Observing marketing trends
• Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
• Developing brand’s image and positioning in relation to competitors
• Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
• Monitoring customer engagement on social media & the web
• Ensure message consistency throughout advertising & marketing media
• Engaging in community outreach: coordinating events, marketing projects and advertisement campaigns
• Develop sales tools and collateral
• Brief and train sales personnel
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.