Marketing & Sales InternNatura Web Solutions
Marketing Branding Video Design Dreamers welcomeAMIRIMAGE
Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
May also work remotely
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionAnsa (www.ansa.com) is looking for an intern to help support our marketing team by learning about and assisting with online marketing, social media, events, promotions, campus marketing, etc.
Ansa is an app that allows you to communicate freely with the people you care about. Features include:
Communicate off-the-record so no trace of your conversation is left behind
Use the self-destruct timer to send photos, videos, and drawings that disappear seconds after delivery
Synchronized deletion enables you to erase messages you’ve shared with others in the past
If you are interested in taking part in experiencing the growth of an up-and-coming tech startup, we want to hear from you.
Internship is unpaid. Free swag provided!
Responsibilities• Help develop, execute and participate in promotions, conferences, events, online marketing and social media campaigns for Ansa
• Identify promotion locations and ideas to generate awareness to the student population at your college campus, including tabling and flyering at events and high-traffic areas, speaking at club meetings, partnering with campus organizations, etc.
• Network on and offline to educate the community about our product - to drive sign-ups for the app
You will be working directly with the management team.
Requirements• Background and/or interest in Marketing and PR
• A social butterfly with an outgoing and friendly personality
• Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
• Responsible, dependable, hardworking and reliable
• Ambitious and motivated to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently, with strong organizational skills
• Prior internship experience in marketing or communications is a plus