Marketing InternBookmark This
2148 W. Chicago
DescriptionIn business for 18 years, a tavola is one of Chicago's premier fine dining Italian restaurants. We are looking for the perfect candidate to help us grow our business and assist on new, exciting special projects. This position would require both on and off premiss tasks. This is a great opportunity to learn the operations of an established restaurant and help build a new marketing program.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.