Marketing InternBookmark This
2101 W. 41st St., Suite 34B
Sioux Falls, SD
DescriptionMRC Management, Inc. is proud of our progressive approach to developing people. In fact, it’s the foundation of our results. Each individual who comes into our organization begins at the same level and must be willing to be cross trained. Once in, they see that our philosophy emphasizes total comprehension and embrace of the business model. Three critical attributes are valued above all: A drive for success, the ability to effectively interact with people and a student mentality.
Clients and supplier commitments have required us to embark on an aggressive expansion plan. This is why we are constantly seeking worthy candidates who can start our training program immediately.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.