Marketing InternDani Felt Consulting
Marketing, Brand Ambassador, Social Media InternTUN.com
Fall Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Social Media ManagerGet it Going
Marketing Internship for Production/Marketing Company - Valley Village, CAHIPZEE
Tablelist Events & Operations Intern - Tablelist BostonTablelist
Marketing InternshipScene - The Nightlife Finder
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Manufacturing company in Baldwin Park, CA and need interns to help set up our marketing department. Need to come up with a strategy to drive more targeted traffic to our website and to our social media sites. This is a non pay position. At the end of internship we can offer a part / full time employment as well.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.