Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
Marketing Team Summer InternshipCraftsy
Marketing InternThornton Tax Firm
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES AND MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Building Bridges Consulting
6445 N. Western Avenue, Suite 304-C
DescriptionBuilding Bridges Consulting is a small business consulting and executive coaching firm specializing in transforming dreamers into successful entrepreneurs. Our small firm has over 15 years' experience partnering with small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and nonprofit leaders to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they need to be to build a successful, sustainable, and profitable business model.
We are seeking a marketing intern to join our team. The marketing intern will benefit from an experiential learning experience by creatively contributing to several sales and marketing projects. Projects include learning how to build and manage a sales funnel to attract and retain more qualified prospects, exploring how to apply various sales and marketing techniques to convert prospects into paying clients, and discovering unique methods to utilize social media to increase brand awareness. The marketing intern will also gain valuable knowledge and skills in applying various software tools, best business practices, and consultative selling techniques to achieve company goals and objectives. The marketing intern will also gain an understanding of metrics and reporting for project evaluation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management, or Business Administration.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should have basic familiarity with office productivity programs like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.