Marketing InternHealth Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Marketing & Communications InternshipArise
Marketing, Branding, Social MediaMD-Wellness Solutions
Social Media InternA Reyes Designs
Marketing InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN FOR CELEBRITY BEAUTY WEBSITELove, Kimberly LLC
Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Building Bridges Consulting
6445 N. Western Avenue, Suite 304-C
Posted: June 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBuilding Bridges Consulting is a small business consulting and executive coaching firm specializing in transforming dreamers into successful entrepreneurs. Our small firm has over 15 years' experience partnering with small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and nonprofit leaders to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they need to be to build a successful, sustainable, and profitable business model.
We are seeking a marketing intern to join our team. The marketing intern will benefit from an experiential learning experience by creatively contributing to several sales and marketing projects. Projects include learning how to build and manage a sales funnel to attract and retain more qualified prospects, exploring how to apply various sales and marketing techniques to convert prospects into paying clients, and discovering unique methods to utilize social media to increase brand awareness. The marketing intern will also gain valuable knowledge and skills in applying various software tools, best business practices, and consultative selling techniques to achieve company goals and objectives. The marketing intern will also gain an understanding of metrics and reporting for project evaluation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management, or Business Administration.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should have basic familiarity with office productivity programs like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.