Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Marketing InternBookmark This
2500 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
DescriptionWe are a vacation rental company that rents out privately owned vacation properties on the beach in condo-hotels such as the Mondrian, The Fontainebleau, The Trump and many more.
We are looking for an intern that will show us his aggressive internet marketing techniques and be given a very large spending budget. The idea is to attract as many potential renters to rent our properties and save 50%+ versus renting from the front desk of the hotel.
We would like someone that would eventually work with us long term and stay in the company. We are willing to offer bonuses for interns that have really shown and produced results for the company.
Responsibilities-Create Social Media Campaigns such as google adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc..
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Similar
-Must have experience online and/or internet marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Real Estate or Property Rentals experience a PLUS