Marketing InternBookmark This
8820 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionWe are a startup entertainment creative studio and marketing think tank, rebranding a company with strong ties in the music and entertainment industry. We are looking to hire a full-time Intern for our company to work on-site in our offices in Beverly Hills.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking an Intern who is looking to join a startup company in partnership with a globally recognized Grammy winning rock band. This person is highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and a creative oriented leader. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and creative services.
A candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing collateral
- Perform research analysis of marketing and consumer data
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to company social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements- Pages, Powerpoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
- Undergraduate student in the Los Angeles area who is majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or any Creative Fields.