Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
Marketing InternBookmark This
The World Academy of Personal Development Inc.
Posted: May 17 2016
Company Location: Marina del Rey, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 1985, we are the global authority in Optimal Thinking and the premiere personal and organizational optimization firm.
With a Better Business Bureau A+ rating, our purpose is to optimize - not just manage or improve - the performance of individuals and organizations with consistent Optimal Thinking. We pledge to deliver unparalleled value, guided by principles that place Optimal Thinking, trust and supreme client stewardship above all else.
We work with organizations to create a “Best Place to Work” organizational culture where loyal individuals, teams and departments do their best, regardless of the circumstances. We provide executive and life coaching, public and on-site seminars, writing services, business consulting, self-optimization and 360 assessments, products and resources that achieve best practices and best solutions.
We work within large corporations, government and educational institutions, not-for-profit organizations, small businesses, and with private individuals.
We publish a blog and several ezines, including "The Optimal Thinker's Newsletter" and "The Optimal Thinking Leader."
We are based in Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
Responsibilities- Research and create blog drafts, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
- Provide marketing admin activities involving list optimization, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- This is an unpaid internship.