Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Business Expo Center
1960 S. Anaheim Way
DescriptionMarketing Assistant Intern
We are seeking several interns looking for hands on experience communicating the Business Expo Center’s event solutions to organizations within specific industries that can benefit from a full service venue.
Our marketing interns will be able to apply their academics to real world situations as well as gain exposure to career opportunities, and create relationships with companies that fit with their career interests. The positions available are unpaid but is available for academic credit. This position is a chance to improve your skills and those that stand out among their peers maybe offered a paid position at the end of the intern project period with the BEC.
In addition, we have opportunities for full-time PAID positions for self-motivated and creative interns. Potential positions are Marketing Manager and Intern Coordinator. Depending on your skill and work ethic we will determine if you are fit for these paid positions.
We look forward to meeting you. Please email your resumes and cover letters as attachments to (include MARKETING INTERN in subject line): email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities will include:
- Creating a target market analysis based on the group category of their choosing
- Conducting research by applying concepts learned within an academic environment
- Developing a comprehensive list of companies, organizations, or entities that fall under their chosen category
- Developing marketing messages tailored to your group
- Determining the best method of placing the marketing materials in the proper hands
- Contacting members of companies or organizations via email and/or phone
- Distributing marketing materials
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiar with social media websites
Requirements- Writing skills are a must! Intern must be proficient in grammar, spelling, and other writing
- Ability to multi-task, as intern will most likely be working on several projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite