Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionBlassys Publishing seeks Marketing Associate
We offer the opportunity to acquire hands-on microfinance industry experience which can lead to gainful job prospects. The intern is also provided the opportunity to make noticeable contribution to an organization and journal that promotes financial inclusion.
Work description: Task involves creating signage, email campaigns, online promotions, and assisting with event planning. This work can be performed in-person or online from anywhere around the globe. Academic credit can be arranged in accordance to institutions' guidelines. This opportunity is not limited to students however.
Time: 10 hours or more - Daily schedule is flexible
Application: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so internship may begin at any time.
How to apply: Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pertinent info to include on cover letter or resume: Start date, end date, and the number of hours you are available to work.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.