Brand Ambassador (Marketing Internship)Major Buzz LLC
Marketing InternPlansee group
Training jobs in Nagpur for fresher candidateAll About functions
Marketing InternBrentwood Concierge Medicine
Marketing InternKaton Direct
Marketing position in Miami Digital Health StartupHealthcentrix
Marketing InternJP gray
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
Posted: January 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Biz Knows is an organization devoted to helping businesses reach their goals. We are currently in search of a student who is pursuing a career in Marketing/PR. This individual will assist in taking the company to the next level with regards to promotion of events/services, public relations, and branding.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.