Marketing InternBookmark This
Description4TheLoveOfLipstick is a cosmetic continuing education company that markets courses nationwide to make up artists and consumers that are looking to increase their knowledge and skillset in the make up arena. We offer short seminars that range form $125- $500 the price of the seminar includes tuition and make up supplies.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.