Marketing InternBensur Creative Marketing Group
Campus Marketing AssociateSkillz
National Sales and Marketing Virtual Internship with Paid Bonus! (if permitted in your region)Advance Clinical Solutions
Entery Level Position in Advertising CompanyInnovate Industries, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
International Construction Publishing, Inc.
4913 SW 75 Ave
DescriptionInternational Construction Publishing, Inc., a multimedia trade publisher for Latin America, is looking for Marketing Intern to support the Sales & Marketing Director for the organization. The intern will support the Director in the execution of marketing initiatives for the company’s print and digital brands. The marketing intern should be a self-motivated individual. They should be able to work under pressure when it comes to meeting project deadlines. The individual should be passionate, have a strong attention to detail and ongoing knowledge of internet and digital marketing to succeed in this role. We are a small publishing firm with over 40 years’ experience and offer the opportunity to be hands on for those seeking marketing and publishing experience in digital and print media.
Responsibilities• Support Sales & Marketing Director and external suppliers to drive successful execution of the marketing plan
• Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analyzing, issue resolving
• Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators
• All SEO activity is aligned to the particular products/services etc. of the organization.
• Database marketing – maintenance of lists, segmentation, e-mail blasts.
• Data input
• Working with external PR & affiliate marketing partners and others in the pursuit of high quality and relevant inbound links and recommendations.
Requirements• Good project management skills.
• Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and ability of applying it to marketing principles.
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
• Effective presentation of information and strong spoken language skills for responding to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
• Must be Bilingual – English/Spanish
• Computer skills: Microsoft office required. Knowledge of Wordpress, Constant Contact, Google Analytics, a plus.