Marketing InternBookmark This
1029 W 35th St
DescriptionWe are looking for a marketing intern to assist our marketing team with writing marketing proposals, managing clients’ social media channels, and coming out marketing ideas in the team. This intern should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. It's an unpaid internship but we can provide school credits. We promise when you finish the internship, you will gain broad hands-on experience and possibly an offer for further employment.
• About Us
Keyconcept Design is an interior design company. We are a young and energetic team. We also create business development plans including writing marketing and PR plans, designing logos, and building and managing websites for our clients as needed. Our clients are in the dinning and arts industries mostly. If you like both of them, joining our marketing team would be the best choice!
Responsibilities• Maintaining company and clients social media content.
• Actively promoting our brand.
• Assisting with writing marketing plans and press release.
• Preparing presentations if needed.
• Assisting with planning and executing events.
• Participating in marketing strategies planning sessions with the team.
Requirements• Prefer pursuing a degree or recent graduates in Marketing/Sales/Advertising/PR or any marketing related.
• Prefer having experience in marketing, advertising, PR and communications.
• Should be a fast learner having a positive attitude. Should be adaptable and open-minded.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have MS Office proficiency.
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp or Premiere Pro (Or any other video editing software) would be a bonus.