Marketing InternBlack Business Connect, LLC>
Marketing internship | social entrepreneurship & tech (#ICT4D) | Field BuzzField Information Solutions GmbH
Marketing AssistantSUMMIT CONSULTING
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Creative Juice
Posted: 651 days ago
DescriptionWe are an innovative company that provides state of the art technology to help financial advisors in their marketing efforts. We have worked with financial advisors over 32 years and have developed our coolest product yet...the OnDemand Seminar. We are looking for help in getting this product out to the 1 million financial advisors in the US. We will accomplish this through social media, email drip marketing campaigns, and old fashioned phone calls. Advisors have been highly receptive to this prospecting platform. I will work with interns on as much of the sales process as they are comfortable with, or want to learn. I will consider paying commissions on business that is derived from activity from intern.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.